Your OMSKU V Learning Portal and courses are easy to operate. The Portal has functions such as saving your location where you left off and other communication capabilities. The courses can operate on any tablet device that has a Browser App that supports Flash ( i.e. Puffin). Here are the minimum specifications for using the OMSKU V courses.
Minimum Requirements for OMSKUV Operation.
Desktop or Laptop
- Internet Access Speed Minimum: DSL or better+
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Mac,
- Suggested Browser: See above
- Screen Resolution Minimum: 1024 X 768
- Color Depth Minimum: HiColor(16bit)
- Soundcard Required: Yes
- Flash Plug-in Version 9.0 or better
- Adobe PDF Reader – Latest version
- Processor Speed Minimum: 1.4Ghz
- Processor Type: Pentium 4
- RAM Minimum: 2 Gig
Tablet ( Apple or Android)
- 8″ – 10″ Tablet screen size ( for readability)
- Browser with Flash Support – “Puffin” Browser is recommended
If you have any questions contact Centrax at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: We only provide support as it pertains to the operation of the OMSKU V Portal and its courses. We do not provide assistance with PC or Tablet operation or repair issues.